- Software Download
- Acrobat PDFAdobe Creative SuiteExchange ServerMicrosoft Office SuiteMicrosoft ServerMicrosoft WindowsMSDN SubscriptionQuickbooks & QuickenSQL ServerWindows Server< Apple >AntiVirus SecurityBusinessCommunicationDeveloper ToolsEducationGraphics PublishingNetwork & StorageOperating SystemReferenceSystem UtilitiesDynamics CRMUnder $10Under $2
- Service & License
- <Domain Name >Adobe LicenseMicrosoft LicenseRestore Recovery MediaSEO ServiceVideo Production
- Computer & Electronics
- Game ControllersMonster Cable
- Good Deals
- iPad Accessories
Microsoft AE Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 Standard 5-CAL Client Access License Academic
- Q&A about this Retail Version item:
Q: Will this item be shipped to me? A: Yes
Q: I have same CD/DVD but need additional installation in a
hurry, can you open the package and email me the keycode? A: Yes
Q: How do I order? A: Proceed with online order,
select "Express Keycode Service" in the shipping page,
there is $8.5 service fee. We'll send keycode with 24 business hours, then your
order be shipped with most economical way.
Q: I don't want email keycode service, any other way to ship my
A: Yes, simply select any other shipping option.
Q: Why do you provide "Express Keycode Service"? A: This is
part of our excellent service to save customer time and money, along with our
100% genuine software and customer satisfaction guarantee.
Important Notes: (1) This item is NOT available for download on the manufacturer's website.
(2) This Retail version item's keycode will NOT work with OEM version media.
(3) No return or refund once keycode is sent.
Product DescriptionMicrosoft Exchange Server 2000 - Complete Product - Academic - 5 Client - PC
|Manufacturer Part Number||312-01309|
|Manufacturer Website Address||www.microsoft.com|
|Marketing Information||Exchange 2000 Server, seamlessly integrated with the Microsoft Windows® 2000 operating system, is designed to meet the messaging and collaboration needs for businesses of all sizes. Together with its client software, Microsoft Outlook® 2000, Exchange provides a highly reliable, scalable, and easy to manage messaging and collaboration infrastructure.|
Microsoft Active Directory Integration:
Exchange 2000 takes full advantage of the power of Windows 2000 Active Directory, enabling system administrators to create an enterprise directory, a single point of management for all users, groups, permissions, configuration data, network log on, file, and Web shares, etc.
Active Directory Connector:
Active Directory Connector (ADC) allows administrators to replicate a hierarchy of directory objects between an Exchange Server 5.5 directory and the Active Directory, making it an essential tool for companies migrating from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000.
Native Internet mail Content:
Exchange 2000 significantly increases the performance of Internet e-mail by enabling e-mail clients to store and retrieve MIME content directly from the storage system, with "on demand" format conversion as needed.
This feature enables Exchange services to be partitioned across multiple servers to provide scalability in hosted environments that can potentially serve millions of users. This feature requires Exchange 2000 Enterprise Server.
Exchange 2000 takes messaging integration with the Internet to a new level, providing high-performance routing of e-mail messages between servers using SMTP.
|Software Name||Exchange Server v.2000 - Complete Product|
|Software Sub Type||Mail Server|
|License Quantity||5 Client|
|License Type||Complete Product|
Question? Call Product Manager
866.788.7878 x 800
- Related Product Links
- All in Microsoft ServerAll products by Microsoft AEAll Microsoft Server by Microsoft AESpecials & Hot DealsNew ArrivalsBest Rated ProductsOur Top Sellers