- Software Download
- Acrobat PDFAdobe Creative SuiteExchange ServerMicrosoft Office SuiteMicrosoft ServerMicrosoft WindowsMSDN SubscriptionQuickbooks & QuickenSQL ServerWindows Server< Apple >AntiVirus SecurityBusinessCommunicationData ManagementDeveloper ToolsEducationFinance AccountingGraphics PublishingNetwork & StorageOperating SystemReferenceSystem UtilitiesDynamics CRMUnder $10Under $2
- Service & License
- <Domain Name >Adobe LicenseMicrosoft LicenseRestore Recovery MediaSEO ServiceVideo Production
- Computer & Electronics
- Game ControllersMonster Cable
Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0 Retail CD w / Product Key
- Q&A about this Retail Version item:
Q: Will this item be shipped to me? A: Yes
Q: I have same CD/DVD but need additional installation in a
hurry, can you open the package and email me the keycode? A: Yes
Q: How do I order? A: Proceed with online order,
select "Express Keycode Service" in the shipping page,
there is $8.5 service fee. We'll send keycode with 24 business hours, then your
order be shipped with most economical way.
Q: I don't want email keycode service, any other way to ship my
A: Yes, simply select any other shipping option.
Q: Why do you provide "Express Keycode Service"? A: This is
part of our excellent service to save customer time and money, along with our
100% genuine software and customer satisfaction guarantee.
Important Notes: (1) This item is NOT available for download on the manufacturer's website.
(2) This Retail version item's keycode will NOT work with OEM version media.
(3) No return or refund once keycode is sent.
Product DescriptionMicrosoft Windows NT Server 4.0 Terminal Server Edition is a Microsoft Windows NT operating system product that will add Windows-based terminal support to Windows NT Server and a "super-thin client" to the Windows family product line. Terminal Server brings the Windows experience to desktops that cannot run Windows today. Delivers the familiar Windows (Windows 95 and Windows NT Workstation) GUI to users of Windows-based Terminals and legacy desktops including Win16 Macintosh and Unix as well as Win32 application programming interface-based desktops. Supports the ability for users to disconnect from a session without logging off. This allows users to leave a session active or running while disconnected and then reconnect to the existing session from another machine or at another time. Supports multiple simultaneous log on sessions from different desktops. This enables users to log on to multiple Terminal Servers or a single Terminal Server multiple times to do multiple tasks or to run multiple unique desktop sessions.
|Product Description:||Windows NT Server 4.0 Terminal Server Edition|
|License Type:||10 CAL|
|Processor Type:||Intel Pentium 166 MHz |
|Hard Disk Space:||500 MB|
|System Memory:||32 MB |
- Related Product Links
- All in Windows ServerAll products by MicrosoftAll Windows Server by MicrosoftSpecials & Hot DealsNew ArrivalsBest Rated ProductsOur Top Sellers