- Software Download
- Exchange ServerMicrosoft Office SuiteMicrosoft ServerMicrosoft WindowsMSDN SubscriptionQuickbooks & QuickenSQL ServerWindows Server< Apple >AntiVirus SecurityBusinessCommunicationDeveloper ToolsEducationGraphics PublishingNetwork & StorageOperating SystemSystem UtilitiesDynamics CRMUnder $10Under $2
- Service & License
- Microsoft LicenseRestore Recovery MediaSEO ServiceVideo Production
- Computer & Electronics
- Game ControllersMonster Cable
Open License - Microsoft Windows 2012 Server R2 External Connector License with Software Assurance L&SA OLP NL
- MOLP: License ONLY
Microsoft Open License Program (MOLP) is electronic-license which is delivered thru e-mail. It is a simple and cost
effective way to acquire the latest Microsoft technology within 24-48 business
hours. After receiving your license, you can login to Volume Licensing
Services Centre (VLSC) to activate the license(s), obtain license key(s), and
download the software program(s).
Note: Microsoft Open License is
non-cancelable and non-refundable.
- MOLP: Name of Licensee Requirement (with US Address ONLY)
Please provide us the Licensee information
once you add an item into the shopping cart. We will use the information
that you provided submit to Microsoft.
- MOLP: Downgrade Rights
Downgrade rights (rights to use any prior
version) are granted with all application, system, and
server software licenses acquired through the Volume Licensing programs.
Please refer to the Microsoft Product List for particular downgrade paths for
your products at
|Manufacturer Part Number||R39-00171|
|Manufacturer Website Address||www.microsoft.com|
Order Online for Expedited Processing!
Wholesale Inquiry? Click
REQUEST FOR QUOTE
- Related Product Links
- All in Microsoft LicenseAll products by Open License -All Microsoft License by Open License -Specials & Hot DealsNew ArrivalsBest Rated ProductsOur Top Sellers