- Software Download
- Acrobat PDFAdobe Creative SuiteExchange ServerMicrosoft Office SuiteMicrosoft ServerMicrosoft WindowsMSDN SubscriptionQuickbooks & QuickenSQL ServerWindows Server< Apple >AntiVirus SecurityBusinessCommunicationDeveloper ToolsEducationGraphics PublishingNetwork & StorageOperating SystemReferenceSystem UtilitiesDynamics CRMUnder $10Under $2
- Service & License
- <Domain Name >Adobe LicenseMicrosoft LicenseRestore Recovery MediaSEO ServiceVideo Production
- Computer & Electronics
- Game ControllersMonster Cable
- Good Deals
- iPad Accessories
Symantec Backup Exec 2010 for Windows Server - Essential
- Q&A about this Retail Version item:
Q: Will this item be shipped to me? A: Yes
Q: I have same CD/DVD but need additional installation in a
hurry, can you open the package and email me the keycode? A: Yes
Q: How do I order? A: Proceed with online order,
select "Express Keycode Service" in the shipping page,
there is $8.5 service fee. We'll send keycode with 24 business hours, then your
order be shipped with most economical way.
Q: I don't want email keycode service, any other way to ship my
A: Yes, simply select any other shipping option.
Q: Why do you provide "Express Keycode Service"? A: This is
part of our excellent service to save customer time and money, along with our
100% genuine software and customer satisfaction guarantee.
Important Notes: (1) This item is NOT available for download on the manufacturer's website.
(2) This Retail version item's keycode will NOT work with OEM version media.
(3) No return or refund once keycode is sent.
Product DescriptionSymantec Backup Exec 2010 for Windows Server - Essential
|Marketing Info||Symantec Backup Exec 2010 delivers reliable backup and recovery designed for your growing business. Easily protect more data while you reduce storage and management costs through integrated reduplication and archiving technology. Reduce business downtime, ensure critical information on virtual or physical systems is always protected and restored in seconds.|
- Market leading data protection for physical and virtual server environments
from desktop to servers.
- Integrated and adaptable deduplication (using NetBackup PureDisk technology).
- Unified archiving (powered by Enterprise Vault).
- First-to-market granular recovery for virtual applications.
- Patent-pending Granular Recovery Technology (GRT) recovers critical Microsoft
application data in seconds.
- Centralized 3-tier set-up, reporting and patch management.
- Scalable heterogeneous support through remote Agents and Options.
- Continuous data protection for Exchange, file Servers, SQL servers and desktop
- Innovative multi-product integration with market leading technologies.
- Protect more data while you reduce storage and management costs.
- Optimizing network utilization across physical and virtual environments with
integrated deduplication technology.
- Easily automate storage and management savings with efficient archiving and
backup through a single console.
- Eliminate redundant backups for Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, and SQL
in a virtual environment with integrated VMware and Hyper-V protection.
- Restore individual Exchange messages, SharePoint site items or documents, and
Active Directory user preferences from a single-pass backup.
- Easily manage a local or distributed backup environment through a single
- Eliminate your backup window and help ensure recovery point objectives are
easily met with continuous backup protection.
|Manufacturer Part Number||20056241|
|Minimum hard disk space||1474 MB|
|Minimum processor||Intel Pentium, Xeon, AMD|
|Minimum RAM||1024 MB|
|Languages supported||Multilingual |
|Compatible operating systems|
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (R2)
Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2008 (Standard & Premium) R2
Microsoft Windows 2008 Storage Server R2
Microsoft Windows Server 2008
Microsoft Windows Essential Business Server 2008
Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2008 (Standard & Premium)
Microsoft Windows 2008 Storage Server
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (SP1)
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2
Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2003 (SP1)
Microsoft Windows 2000 Server
Question? Call Product Manager
866.788.7878 x 800
- Related Product Links
- All in Network & StorageAll products by SymantecAll Network & Storage by SymantecSpecials & Hot DealsNew ArrivalsBest Rated ProductsOur Top Sellers