- Software Download
- Acrobat PDFAdobe Creative SuiteExchange ServerMicrosoft Office SuiteMicrosoft ServerMicrosoft WindowsMSDN SubscriptionQuickbooks & QuickenSQL ServerWindows Server< Apple >AntiVirus SecurityBusinessCommunicationDeveloper ToolsEducationFinance AccountingGraphics PublishingNetwork & StorageOperating SystemReferenceSystem UtilitiesDynamics CRMUnder $10Under $2
- Service & License
- <Domain Name >Adobe LicenseMicrosoft LicenseRestore Recovery MediaSEO ServiceVideo Production
- Computer & Electronics
- Game ControllersMonster Cable
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Standard R2 32 / x64 with 10-CAL - Open License Option (Downgrade from 2012 Version)
- MOLP: License ONLY
Big Easy Offer is back and has a
new name now. It is called SMB Advantage! This special offer is
available now through November 30, 2013. Order the qualified Microsoft Open
License, Open Value License, or Online Service* now and receive money back on
Microsoft products to use towards future purchases.
*See Terms for details at
Microsoft Open License Program (MOLP) is electronic-license which is delivered thru e-mail. It is a simple and cost
effective way to acquire the latest Microsoft technology within 24-48 business
hours. After receiving your license, you can login to Volume Licensing
Services Centre (VLSC) to activate the license(s), obtain license key(s), and
download the software program(s).
Note: Microsoft Open License is
non-cancelable and non-refundable.
- MOLP: Minimum Open License Order Requirements
For minimum initial purchase:
- FIVE (5) Licenses - any mixed
licenses including applications, systems, server, or
- TWO (2) 2-Core Server License, Licenses with Software Assurance
- ONE (1) A Processor License, MSDN, CRM,
For re-order, minimum requirement is ONE (1)
during the 2-year agreement term
(License Agreement/Authorization # is required for reordering).
- MOLP: Name of Licensee Requirement (with US Address ONLY)
Please provide us the Licensee information
once you add an item into the shopping cart. We will use the information
that you provided submit to Microsoft.
Product DescriptionMicrosoft SQL Server 2008 Standard Edition R2 - Complete Product - DBMS - 1 Server, 10 User CAL - Complete Product - Standard - English - PC (Open License Option - Newer version than 228-08394)
|Manufacturer Part Number||228-09180-OpenLicense|
|Manufacturer Website Address||www.microsoft.com|
SQL Server 2008 delivers on Microsoft’s Data Platform vision by helping your organization manage any data, any place, any time. It enables you to store data from structured, semi-structured, and unstructured documents, such as images and music, directly within the database. SQL Server 2008 delivers a rich set of integrated services that enable you to do more with your data such as query, search, synchronize, report, and analyze. Your data can be stored and accessed in your largest servers within the data center all the way down to desktops and mobile devices, enabling you to have control over your data no matter where it is stored..
|Software Sub Type||DBMS|
|Software Name||SQL Server 2008 Standard Edition R2 - Complete Product|
|Features & Benefits|
SQL Server 2008 Standard is a complete
data management and business intelligence platform, providing best-in-class ease
of use and manageability for running departmental applications. This edition
comes with 10 CALs
Ease of Use
Reduce operational and development overhead with an easy-to-use database
platform for small- to medium-scale database solutions.
Manage departmental applications effectively with intuitive management tools and
Reporting and Analytics
Gain insights and enhance decision-making through built-in analysis and
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 Server
10 User CAL|
- Related Product Links
- All in SQL ServerAll products by MicrosoftAll SQL Server by MicrosoftSpecials & Hot DealsNew ArrivalsBest Rated ProductsOur Top Sellers