- Foxit Download
Want to try out first?
for a wide selection of the FREE trial version:
- Foxit Enterprise Support
- Foxit PDF SDK F.A.Q.
Why should I purchase Foxit SDKs?
- Foxit render PDF documents much better than anyone else - the performance
and quality is superior.
- Foxit is platform independent – developers can quickly and easily port
code to different platforms.
- Excellent support.
- Easy to do business with.
Provides a very easy to use SDK delivered in a customizable, visual programming component. Simply drag and drop the component into an application to instantly add PDF display functions to any Windows based application. Foxit PDF SDK ActiveX allows users to navigate, annotate, interact with, and print PDF documents. This SDK is perfect for those developers who are new to PDF technology or don't want to invest heavily in developing PDF expertise.
|Features & Benefits|
|Fast rendering speed and accurate rendering quality|
- Less waiting time to read documents.
- View documents the way they were intended to be viewed: crisp, clear, and
easy to read.
|Extensive printing features and properties|
- Users can manually adjust printing options through a dialog window or
preset these options and perform a silent print.
|Form element control|
- Add, delete and set the properties of form elements. Build your own forms
and distribute them to target recipients.
|Annotation object control|
- Add, delete and set the properties of annotation objects. Build your own
|Compatible with many programming languages|
- Conforms to the COM standard and can be easily used in C/C++, Visual
Basic, .Net, Delphi, or other development tools which support COM components.
|Flexible, expandable, and customizable|
- Foxit PDF SDK ActiveX can be extended with any feature available in other
Foxit SDKs such as Foxit PDF SDK DLL and Foxit Embedded PDF SDK depending on
specific customer requirements.
|Support Western, Chinese, Japanese and Korean (CJK) languages|
- Support worldwide deployment.
- Support end users in their native desktop languages. Easily change the UI
language by calling one function when the corresponding XML language file is
placed in the same file path of Foxit PDF ActiveX SDK.
|One stop shopping for a complete PDF solution|
- No additional software required.
|Professional customer support|
- The technical support is provided by professional and experienced
engineers. All questions will be answered quickly and accurately.
|Easy To Use but Powerful SDK Toolkit|
|The Foxit PDF SDK ActiveX is ideal for product managers and developers looking to integrate PDF technology into applications who are either new to PDF or don't want to spend a large investment in learning PDF technology. It provides a very easy to use environment that takes full advantage of fast and efficient PDF rendering technology in a customizable, visual programming component. Simply drag and drop the component into an application to instantly add PDF display functions to any Windows based application. This SDK enables development organizations to develop PDF capable applications quickly and achieve faster time to market without requiring deep PDF expertise. It is compatible with many programming languages, supports a wide range of western and eastern fonts, and provides a localizable user interface.|
|Small, Fast, High Quality, and Full Featured|
|The Foxit PDF SDK ActiveX is a visual programming component that offers PDF display and annotation capabilities with minimal resource demand and small re-distribution size. It can be easily integrated into a wide range of applications. It uses the same core technology as the Foxit Reader; therefore it can display PDF files quickly, accurately, and with high quality. It is designed for a broad spectrum of users who want to develop PDF display and annotation capabilities. Highlighted capabilities of the Foxit PDF SDK ActiveX include:
- Easy to use environment to develop your own applications quickly and
achieve fast time-to-market.
- High level of rendering speed, accuracy, and quality.
- Compatible with many programming languages.
- Extensive printing, annotation, and form features and properties.
- Support for Western, Chinese, Japanese and Korean (CJK) text.
- Localizable user interface.
|Multiple Packages for Different Customer Needs|
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows 7(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Related Product Links
- All in Download - PDF SDKAll products by Foxit -All Download - PDF SDK by Foxit -Specials & Hot DealsNew ArrivalsBest Rated ProductsOur Top Sellers