- Foxit Download
Want to try out first?
for a wide selection of the FREE trial version:
- Foxit Enterprise Support
- Foxit PDF SDK F.A.Q.
Why should I purchase Foxit SDKs?
- Foxit render PDF documents much better than anyone else - the performance
and quality is superior.
- Foxit is platform independent – developers can quickly and easily port
code to different platforms.
- Excellent support.
- Easy to do business with.
Powerful SDK providing detailed control over any aspect of PDF, from viewing to object manipulation, all packaged in a dynamic library. This SDK can be called from different programming languages, including C/C++, C#, Delphi, Visual Basic, and more. It can run on multiple platforms, including Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and other desktop platforms. This SDK is perfect for experienced PDF developers.
|Easy To Use but Powerful SDK Toolkit|
|For PDF experienced product managers and developers looking to integrate and customize PDF technology in their applications, the Foxit PDF SDK DLL provides a PDF environment where developers have deep control over modules. This fine grain control enables PDF developers to highly customize their PDF implementation to add value and differentiate their offerings. It is compatible with many programming languages and desktop platforms, enabling developers to easily port their applications to the different operating systems their end users run.|
|Small, Fast, High Quality, and Full Featured|
|Packaged in a dynamic library without any dependencies on third-party components, the Foxit PDF SDK DLL is a single assembly reference for all your PDF needs. The SDK renders any PDF document very quickly and displays them the way they were intended to be viewed: crisp, clear, and easy to read. It allows developers to create and implement powerful PDF solutions and applications that can generate, manipulate, view, render and print PDF documents. The security module is a high performance and simple to use set of interfaces for customized encryption and decryption of PDF documents, enabling software developers and e-publishers protection against unauthorized access or alteration. The PDF SDK DLL's flexible, modular architecture enables you to license only the functionality that you require in your application, while allowing you to upgrade easily if more functionality is needed down the road. Customers can choose between the following modules that the Foxit PDF SDK DLL offers:
- View Module - to render PDF documents and obtain basic
- Security Module - encrypt and decrypt existing PDF
- Text Module - for text extraction.
- Progressive Module - provides progressive display to
allow the application to respond to other operations when displaying a
- Asynchronous Module - for asynchronous operations. For
example, the application can display the first page of the document while the
other pages are still downloading.
- Ebase Module - provides the base functions for document
- Page Module - provides the interfaces for page
- Object Module - provides the interfaces for editing page
|Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit & 64-bit)|
|Microsoft® Windows Vista® (32-bit & 64-bit)|
|Microsoft® Windows 7(32-bit & 64-bit)|
|Apple Macintosh® OS(32-bit & 64-bit)|
|Linux®(32-bit & 64-bit)|
- Related Product Links
- All in Download - PDF SDKAll products by Foxit -All Download - PDF SDK by Foxit -Specials & Hot DealsNew ArrivalsBest Rated ProductsOur Top Sellers